Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose
The post holder delivers the best competitive advantage for the UK businesses the department supports, by driving the performance of and levering best value from suppliers and contractors.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage supplier SHE Standards.
- Manage the supplier review process.
- Manage suppliers and commercial arrangements.
- Deliver continuous performance improvement within the TS&G procurement function.
Key skills and experience:
- CIPS Advanced Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 10 years experience in technical procurement roles within the Chemical Industry.
- Strong knowledge of diverse markets relevant for the function.
- Capable of leading a multifunctional team of engineers and end users at all levels on procurement projects and initiatives.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Thorough understanding of technical engineering issues and requirements.
- Thorough understanding of different types of contractual arrangements and their application.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results orientated with a focus on delivery and cost.
- Influencing and challenging skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application