Senior Applications Consultant
Home Office, USA, Mexico City, Mexico, or São Paulo, Brazil
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
Our Company: INEOS Styrolution is a leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene standard and styrenic specialties. Offering excellent production facilities, cutting-edge R&D centers, international reach, and over 90 years' experience pioneering real change through sustainable solutions, all while makeing the circular economy for styrenics a reality.
- Global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
Safety, remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment), or
- Validation of your religious or medical exemption
The Position: Senior Applications Consultant - This is a specialist role working with business teams and Business Process Managers in Sales and Logistics to build the optimal SAP ERP system, interfaces, add-ons and analytics to meet business goals and objectives.
Level of Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Fluent English, Spanish and/or Portuguese in speaking and writing
- Solid experience in business process management and/or SAP environment, including relevant exposure to business process analysis and design, and knowledge of principles, applications, and techniques of appropriate systems with clear willingness and ability to be ‘hands on’ as required
- Experience in implementation of IT applications and IT change management, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, functional and technical specifications design, pilot testing and operational management
- Experience in the process industry, ideally plastics or chemicals industry, with detailed knowledge of procurement, finance and controlling in addition to sales and logistics
- SAP customization skills in SD/MM
- Functional / technical proficiency in SAP SD and MM implementation and 5+ years of industry and / or consulting experience
- Very good understanding of the sales, in/outbound logistics including warehouse processes
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation, ideally in the process industry
- Technical understanding of SAP transport management processes
- Ability to perform technical analysis of SAP related issues and usage of SAP OSS platform
- Sound ABAP programming knowledge in area of SD/MM would be considered as an asset
- Solid experience in business process management and/or SAP environment, including exposure to business process analysis and design, and knowledge of principles, applications and techniques of appropriate systems
- Understanding of integration of bolt-on applications into SAP ERP Applications Software
- Solid understanding of Data Warehouse & SharePoint Applications
- Good understanding of Document Management Systems and Archives
- Global and International experience
- Understand the aim of business processes in Operations to translate them into system design
- Lead, coordinate and support Business Process Managers, Developers and other IT functions as needed to perform system changes in our ERP system, interfaces, add-ons and analytic tools.
- Support, create and maintain process documentation to foster business process harmonization and automation and act as a gatekeeper for the commercial related template solutions
- Actively investigate and execute globally harmonized system changes to achieve business process improvements or to resolve/avoid inefficiencies
- Actively investigate information requirements of business and translate them into reporting / analytics concepts for the different stake holders in Commercial areas (e.g. Sales, warehouse management etc.)
- Perform complex business continuity and/or system maintenance customizing
- Coordinate delivery process for internal or external build
- Lead projects from start to end and motivate project teams to deliver projects in time, scope and budget
- Foster information and system integration by aligning process designs and implementation across modules/functions
- Ensure test quality by creating/monitoring test concepts
- Foster the collaboration across the sites by actively exchanging relevant information or connecting colleagues with same or similar challenges, e.g. by using the Digital Workplace
- Act as an ambassador of Digitalization in Commercial area
- Perform and support IT maintenance (including Incident Support) and change management using the standard tools (e.g. Service Now)
- Conduct training for relevant stakeholders so that they understand business processes and the according set up in IT systems
- Identify issues, risks and technical opportunities for discussions, and raise these to the attention of management
- Support analysis and review of SAP ERP systems together with Global IT teams on system authorization and other security issues regularly
The Location: This opportunity is located in either the United States or Mexico City.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay and bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, life and accidental death insurance plans
- 401K with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
- We are committed to the safety and personal wellness of all our employees
- We recognize success and reward achievements
- We support employees who are passionate about success and motivated.
- We offer a positive learning environment and encourage the sharing of best practices
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute to the communities in which we operate and donate to organizations our employees care about
- We foster teamwork and safe, positive working environments
- We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application