IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Ningbo we are looking for a
Security and Fire-fighting supervisor
- Key result areas: No security Incident, Adhere to INEOS Styrolution SHE guidelines, Compliance with local regulations.
- Occupational safety
- Conduct daily safety patrol in the field, finding and solving safety substandard timely.
- Daily check work permit quality. Daily risk control research and reporting to government departments
- Identify and assess critical/major potential risks and high-risk activities; Organize risk assessment and coordinate to follow up related action plans.
- Take charge of substandard / near-miss/accident reporting & investigation & follow-up system.
- Responsible for designated elements in 20Ps/IGGNs
- Participate in periodical inspection on SHE-related special systems, evaluate results and provide continuous improving suggestions.
- Communicate with relevant departments and local authorities regarding SHE affairs.
- Attend process safety activities and process safety including MOC discussion and HAZOP review.
- Participate in the review and assessment of crisis management procedures and update as necessary.
- Keep on improving SHE management system to control all risks to prevention of accident and incident.
- Offsite and OSBL SHE
- Responsible for OSBL and offsite pipeline/tank farms SHE coordination
- Responsible for periodic monitoring offsite pipeline/tank farm status
- As a focal point on offsite tank SHE issues to ensure it is compliance with INEOS Styrolution standard. (Notes: the offsite tank is not in INEOS scope)
- Emergency response and crisis management:
- Responsible for the formulation of emergency plans and crisis management procedures; continue to improve emergency response cases and crisis management procedures.
- Responsible for regular inspection and updating of all SHE manuals and procedures.
- Directly manage the 3rd party security service vendor
- Responsible for all security system, include CCTV system, Access Control system etc. Manage user access and system alarms.
- Manage and supervise security equipment within the factory, assure the availability.
- Coordinate & organize cross functions on build up security requirements, carry out regular security trainings.
- Secure factory asset and confidential information; Manage security documents; Collect security data and provide statistical analysis.
- Conduct risk assessment within the factory, provide mitigation plan and address solution.
- Monitor all site firefighting facilities to ensure well maintained.
Coordinate to conduct firefighting inspection/detection per regulatory requirement.
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree, SHE related education
- Minimum 8 years of experience in chemical manufacturing sites
- English written skill is preferred
- Deep understanding of INEOS IGGN and local regulation / standards
Competencies, Behavioral skills:
- SHE leadership, including clear understanding of security
- Empathy. Ability to convince others in an appropriate way. Solution oriented, not problem oriented.
- Excellent reporting skills and written communication.
- Excellent stress tolerance in crisis situations
If you require further information please contact Winnie Yu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.