IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Ningbo we are looking for a
Security and Fire-fighting supervisor
- Key result areas: No security Incident, Adhere to INEOS Styrolution SHE guidelines, Compliance with local regulations.
- Conduct daily safety patrol in the field, finding and solving safety substandard timely.
- Daily check work permit quality. Daily risk control research and reporting to government departments
- Identify and assess critical/major potential risks and high-risk activities; Organize risk assessment and coordinate to follow up related action plans.
- Take charge of substandard / near-miss/accident reporting & investigation & follow-up system.
- Responsible for designated elements in 20Ps/IGGNs
- Participate in periodical inspection on SHE-related special systems, evaluate results and provide continuous improving suggestions.
- Communicate with relevant departments and local authorities regarding SHE affairs.
- Attend process safety activities and process safety including MOC discussion and HAZOP review.
- Participate in the review and assessment of crisis management procedures and update as necessary.
- Keep on improving SHE management system to control all risks to prevention of accident and incident.
- Offsite and OSBL SHE
- Responsible for OSBL and offsite pipeline/tank farms SHE coordination
- Responsible for periodic monitoring offsite pipeline/tank farm status
- As a focal point on offsite tank SHE issues to ensure it is compliance with INEOS Styrolution standard. (Notes: the offsite tank is not in INEOS scope)
- Emergency response and crisis management:
- Responsible for the formulation of emergency plans and crisis management procedures; continue to improve emergency response cases and crisis management procedures.
- Responsible for regular inspection and updating of all SHE manuals and procedures.
- Directly manage the 3rd party security service vendor
- Responsible for all security system, include CCTV system, Access Control system etc. Manage user access and system alarms.
- Manage and supervise security equipment within the factory, assure the availability.
- Coordinate & organize cross functions on build up security requirements, carry out regular security trainings.
- Secure factory asset and confidential information; Manage security documents; Collect security data and provide statistical analysis.
- Conduct risk assessment within the factory, provide mitigation plan and address solution.
- Monitor all site firefighting facilities to ensure well maintained.
Coordinate to conduct firefighting inspection/detection per regulatory requirement.
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree, SHE related education
- Minimum 8 years of experience in chemical manufacturing sites
- English written skill is preferred
- Deep understanding of INEOS IGGN and local regulation / standards
Competencies, Behavioral skills:
- SHE leadership, including clear understanding of security
- Empathy. Ability to convince others in an appropriate way. Solution oriented, not problem oriented.
- Excellent reporting skills and written communication.
- Excellent stress tolerance in crisis situations
If you require further information please contact Winnie Yu.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application