Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder provides and manages a customer portfolio in line with the General Purpose Vinyls business unit within the assigned geographical and/or key account perimeters.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Develop, manage and deliver a sustainable key customer portfolio in line with margin, volume cash contribution targets.
- Plan and lead contract negotiations with the objective to have solid, reliable and stringent contracts in place.
- Manage customer complaints and other discipline resources to ensure customer satisfaction, i.e. customer technical support, market communication and supply network.
- Plan and manage volumes in close exchange and collaboration with customers, supply chain (customer service, demand planning) and the Area Sales Manager with the aim of high forecast accuracy.
- Deploy Commercial Excellence methodologies and tools while following SHE rules.
Key skills & experience required:
- A degree in engineering, management or economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial/sales role preferably in a commodity field.
- Strong selling skills including negotiation, contract management, forecasting and dealing with customer problems.
- Able to influence customers at the highest level and build strong personal relations.
- Able to understand and deploy Commercial Excellence practices.
- Able to analyse and understand market mechanics and technical influences in commodity markets.
- Flexible and a willingness to undertake significant travel (50%).
- Written and spoken German and English.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application