INEOS Aromatics Europe is a part of the Global INEOS Aromatics business with 5 manufacturing sites located in China, Indonesia, US, and Belgium.
We manufacture and market Paraxylene (PX) and Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA), which are used by our customers to make essential consumer products such as food packaging, textiles and building materials.
We continue developing new technologies to advance low carbon future. Our PTAIR® technology enables PTA production at about 30% lower carbon footprint than the average European PTA production. We are also piloting a new chemical recycling technology which will enable currently unrecyclable PET plastic waste to be diverted from landfill or incineration and instead transformed back into new, virgin-quality feedstocks.
We are a part of a global petrochemicals’ manufacturer INEOS, which operates 194 sites across 29 countries, generates $61 billion annually and employs over 26,000 people. INEOS products are used in a wide range of end-market applications.
In this role you will:
- Analyze, Assess and Document business requirements, draw functional specifications and propose ERP solutions & business processes, to ensure the systems continue to meet business requirement.
- Develop options and recommendations for the businesses on how they can utilize SAP and related applications to the full, improving productivity or reducing business costs.
- Deliver ERP systems enhancements (Configuration) and projects on time and within cost targets.
- Deliver systems services and support for SAP, through proactive monitoring and collaboration with Aromatics and Acetyls business functions, 3rd parties and other Aromatics and Acetyls IT functions, to ensure the ongoing system integrity and stability, enabling businesses to operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Work with support and Infrastructure partners to monitor and resolve issues on interfaces and batch jobs.
- Constant monitoring of users’ issues raised, implementing the solutions identified and follow up to closure to achieve user satisfaction.
- Coach / train Team Members, Super Users & users to establish good practices across the user base on a common set of system processes.
- Systems Governance and Demand Management.
- SAP Access Controls and security reviews.
- Project manage the delivery of projects to time, quality, and cost.
- Act as backup for other SAP Functional areas as required.
- Support Global Aromatics business (5 sites in Belgium, China, Indonesia, US) and the Acetyls business in Hull as required. Number of users: 900 global users
- Number of Projects: variable (typically 5-10 major, 10-20 minor)
- 3rd party Service Provides: 2 major (SAP and Delaware) 15+ minor
- Number of Applications: 2 major, 10-15 minor (integration and closely coupled apps)
We have the following requirements:
- ERP systems are a critical component to the ongoing plant reliability and commercial performance of the busines.
- Significant changes in Business requirements and Business reorganizations heavily affect the number and size of projects and the ongoing stability of applications.
- Multi-regional teams both internal and from external service providers need to be effectively managed to delivery service levels.
Level of education and experience in general:
- Business Process experience in Chemicals/Manufacturing industry preferred.
- SAP Plan Maintenance and Materials Management Process modules qualifications preferred.
- 3 Successful full life-cycle implementations of SAP mandatory.
- Experience with ERP systems including project experience from a user perspective and documenting process.
- Track record in change management.
- Robust knowledge of Business Processes and understanding of integration requirements with other SAP modules.
- Working knowledge of other SAP Functional areas would be advantageous.
- Technical configuration experience in SAP Essential; at least 3 full project cycles and 2 years of support.
- Knowledge of Chemicals/Manufacturing practices and processes.
- Self-motivated individual with passion for service delivery and attention to detail.
- Highly numerate & analytical.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ineos Aromatics offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application