Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main job purpose:
The post holder is responsible for ensuring engineering standards are maintained to deliver a safe, sustainable, globally competitive asset reliability to meet business SHE, production and cost targets.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance with the engineering management systems so that asset integrity is maintained in line with Company and regulatory requirements.
- Implement the long-term mechanical engineering strategy for the Runcorn assets in line with the overall Runcorn Site engineering strategy.
- Provide engineering leadership of the Mechanical Engineers to deliver engineering compliance, reliability & OEE targets, mechanical projects, and mechanical engineering support of planned maintenance and shutdown (TAR) activities across the assets to ensure ongoing operation and improvements.
- Provide cost control and monitoring of the maintenance fixed expense budgets.
Key skills & experience knowledge required:
- Engineering degree.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in plant maintenance.
- Proven Mechanical Asset Engineer.
- Proven line manager experience.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application