Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose
The post holder is responsible for the development and delivery of the INOVYN Analytical Strategy to match SHE, commercial, quality control, product and manufacturing strategies and sustain an analytical capability to provide technology leadership and support services throughout the business.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Lead the development and delivery of an analytical strategy to meet the SHE, commercial and manufacturing requirements of the ChlorVinyls business.
- Establish and sustain analytical standards to meet business and SHE requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for the analytical science used in laboratories throughout INOVYN and INEOS Enterprises to effectively meet business needs.
- Manage the analytical teams within the agreed budget to meet the service requirements of the business at minimum cost.
- Manage the provision of a Laboratory Information Management System, which covers the analytical teams across Runcorn and Lostock sites, to ensure the integrity of analytical data upon which business decisions are made.
- Establish and maintain SHE systems for the Runcorn Site Analytical Groups that are compatible with the site systems to satisfy appropriate business and legal requirements.
Key skills & experience required:
- A Degree in Chemistry/Process Chemistry with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience/understanding of appropriate SHE legislation.
- Experience of managing and developing technical staff.
- Able to lead, develop and motivate laboratory staff to meet business analytical requirements in a safe and environmentally acceptable way.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application