Pasadena, TX or Texas City, TX
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO FOCUS ON STRATEGIC WORK THAT IMPROVES MANUFACTURING EFFECTIVENESS!
The reliability engineer serves the Gulf Coast process units as the lead for strategic reliability programs such as bad actors, criticality, and root-cause analysis. This position interacts directly with the maintenance engineers, project engineers, and process engineers to develop a bad actor list, bring long-term issues to resolution, and improve overall reliability while reducing operating costs. This role reports directly to the Reliability & Maintenance Manager. Positions exist for both the Pasadena and Texas City styrene monomer plants.
OUR COMPANY - INEOS Styrolution America LLC
The global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
Employees: 3,600 worldwide
Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Facilitates formal root-cause investigations and assists in development of corrective actions
- Implements identified corrective actions as a result of incident investigations or HAZOPs
- Develops Bad Actor list and implements solutions
- Maintains the master equipment criticality list
- Reviews high critical equipment maintenance strategies ensure optimal Preventative Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Spare-Parts, and training considerations
- Develops procedures and tracks KPIs to improve maintenance efficiency, reliability performance, and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Leads cross-functional teams to resolve high priority issues
- Integrates reliability needs with the capital long range plan; assists in conceptual scope development & justification
- Support safety and related processes such as Process Hazard Analysis (PHAs), Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPAs), Management of Change (MOC) and Pre-Safety Start Up Reviews (PSSRs)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years in engineering roles in chemical or petrochemical industry
Experienced in Root-Cause Analysis and facilitating investigations
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance plans, MIDs/BOMs, Work Order History module, and MTBF
- Demonstrated ability to resolve a wide range of complex problems
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and ability to work autonomously
Data driven, humble and life-long learner
Two openings exist. One is located in Pasadena, Texas and the other is in Texas City, Texas. The sites are approximately 20 miles apart. Pasadena is part of the Houston metropolitan area, about 30 miles from downtown. Texas City is about 40 miles Southeast of Houston and 10 miles north of Galveston Island.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, and life and accidental death insurance plans
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and innovative thinking, and that’s where the best ideas come from. We are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
- We are committed to the safety and personal well-being of all our employees
- We offer a positive learning environment and support career growth
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute and donate to the communities in which we operate
- We are determined to deliver circular, low-carbon styrenics that are safe and sustainable
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team