INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS Composites US, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Credit Specialist to join our controller group in Dublin, OH. This role is responsible for maintaining and controlling a dedicated credit portfolio of customers and will work closely with sales and customer service. This is a very visible role within the North American region and the finance function and will report directly to the NA Accounts Receivables/Payables Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform daily collection activities to resolve outstanding invoices within the agreed payment terms
- Unapplied cash and credit note allocation, secure clean customer accounts
- Assist Cash Application to identify and post payments
- Maintain customer credit information
- Review blocked orders (credit holds) daily
- Credit analysis (for both new and existing customers)
- Control of legal (collecting agency) files, including contact with Collecting Agencies and lawyers for own portfolio
- Supply account statements to customers
- Specific tasks such as supporting the Letter of Credit process, Cash Against Documents may be assigned as well.
- Customer rebate (reviews, calculations, posting journal entries.)
- General ledger accounting processes (reviews, calculations, posting journal entries.)
- Internal financial reporting.
- Additional accounting duties/journal entries as assigned
- Analyze and reconcile various balance sheet accounts and maintain supporting work papers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting rules and Internal Controls
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in finance or business preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years’ experience in business credit and collections methods
- Proven experience in building relationships with customers
- Must be proactive and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focused on improvement
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Should possess advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in manufacturing environment a plus
- Experience with sophisticated accounting systems and ability to learn new systems and processes - ERP experience required (SAP experienced preferred)
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application