INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS Composites US, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Accountant to join our Controller group at our Dublin, OH location. This is a very visible, significant role within the company and the finance function. This position will report to the NA Regional Controller.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As an Accountant, you will be responsible for inventory cost reviews and analysis.
- Treasury functions (Bank Recon, Cash Application, Cash Management)
- Customer rebate (reviews, calculations, posting journal entries.)
- General ledger accounting processes (reviews, calculations, posting journal entries.)
- Internal financial reporting.
- Analyze and reconcile various balance sheet accounts and maintain supporting work papers.
- Work closely with business partners to resolve gross margin, expense, and other financial issues
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting rules and Internal Controls
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- BS/BA in Accounting required
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team / Strong people skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Applicants must be able to work in the United States
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- 1-4 years Experience in Financial Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with sophisticated accounting systems and ability to learn new systems and processes - ERP experience required (SAP experienced preferred)
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application