Recruitment Business Partner
Based: London UK
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As Recruitment Business Partner of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment, preparing for the Grenadier delivery in 2022 whilst also supporting the worldwide business expansion. You will be surrounded by a team of local and international experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for the entire recruitment cycle and activity within their business region. The role will deliver the recruitment strategy, as defined by the Recruitment Manager and HR Director to ensure all operational recruitment activities.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with the HR and Recruitment Manager to deliver the recruitment strategy, employer brand at all levels within the business and to external candidates.
- Think innovatively, challenge the status quo, suggest and implement improvements.
- Be an INEOS Automotive ambassador and build strong relationships with candidates and guide them through the processes.
- Be the main point of contact for both hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that all vacancies within your business area are filled with the right person at the right time, in a cost-effective manner.
- Deliver the best practices, resources and processes that enable high recruitment quality.
- Deliver and provide hands-on recruitment support for onsite Interviews, interview days or Assessment Center days and organise and participate in job fairs and university events.
- Ensure that data is collated and recorded accurately in the ATS to enable data-informed recruitment and actionable insights.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with Hiring Managers, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g HRBP, L&D, Finance, Commercial, Engineering, etc.)
- Manage and plan for new positions (advertising, postings, active sourcing etc.).
- Develop a talent pool for future roles, in collaboration with HR and Hiring Managers.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as Recruitment Business Partner you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Recruitment Business Partner role, we are looking for:
- University Degree or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in a recruitment role – ideally inhouse and Automotive, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Experience and knowledge of active sourcing candidates and pipeline planning to business requirements.
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract details.
- Knowledge of the recruitment market both in Germany and internationally including sourcing for complex and hard to find role profiles.
- Experience using talent market tools, insights and data to build pipelines and source best candidates.
- Strong project management skills, having managed high volume recruitment with tight deadlines.
- Fluent in German and English (oral/written) to present in clear, compelling ways.
- At least one other European language (French, Portuguese) advantageous.
If the Recruitment Business Partner role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application