Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder will coordinate the provision of trade and management resources in support of the resource manager ensuring an acceptable level of service is delivered to the individual assets and that all work is fully recovered against the fixed cost budgets.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Provide the Runcorn and Northwich sites with competent and capable resources as requested by the business areas to enable the completion of maintenance work in accordance with SHE and legislative requirements.
- Collate weekly/monthly on-site contractor numbers for submission to the site SHE Manager.
- Ensure all recoverable work within Runcorn site is processed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure site maintenance resource training records are current and future training needs are planned to meet site service provision; this will cover all INOVYN maintenance resources and contractor top resources.
- Extract monthly additional hours data from the timesheet databases for timely submission to payroll to ensure payment to individuals.
Key skills & experience required:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent adherence to SHE standards and compliance.
- Understands the process of resource provision and the integration of external providers.
- Knowledge and understanding of data collection and manipulation.
- Working knowledge of standard IT systems - MS Office and SAP.
- Able to communicate information clearly.
- Methodical approach and good problem-solving skills.
- Must display initiative, tenacity, and concern for the impact.
- Prepared to challenge conventional norms and provide alternative solutions.
- Committed and flexible approach to work.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies