INEOS Electrochemical Solutions is a world leading manufacturer of industrial scale electrolysis technologies, principally used in the chlor-alkali industry to produce chlorine, a key component of life. With comprehensive research and manufacturing facilities in the UK, we operate globally, and have been continually developing our state-of-the-art BICHLOR™ electrolysers and CHLORCOAT™ electrode coatings for over 35 years.
Main role purpose
The post holder leads the Quality & SHE management and assurance processes to ensure all products are delivered in line with specifications.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage & develop IES Quality Assurance systems ensuring they are robust and fully implemented for all products and across all manufacturing areas.
- Ensure the appropriate level of quality control is in place for all products and that a rigorous system of change control is adhered to.
- Identify and lead SHE improvement initiatives and ensure appropriate SHE standards are maintained across the business.
- Manage the SHE processes and systems within IES and report business SHE performance.
- Analyse quality control data, complaints and corrective actions from all parts of the supply chain and drive continuous improvement in all areas.
Key skills & experience required:
- HND or higher in an engineering discipline, ideally mechanical engineering.
- Proven experience of Quality Management (6 years+) within an engineering-based organisation, preferably aerospace or automotive.
- Ideally hold a Six Sigma Black Belt qualification.
- Familiar with key SHE & Quality standards (QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO14000) and Quality Management techniques (e.g. Kaizen).
- Highly numerate with a strong background in statistics/SPC.
- Strong analytical and critical information-seeking skills.
- Skilled influencer and able to operate autonomously in remote locations.
- Good communication skills and able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences at all levels inside and outside of the organisation.
- Self-starting, results-orientated individual with a strong work ethic.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application