IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Ningbo we are looking for a
QM/QA Manager (F/M)
- Promoting and upholding the safety performance in accordance with behavioural and process safety directives
- Compliance with and promotion of different behavioural and process safety initiatives and measures - initiation and monitoring / tracking (20 INEOS SHE principles, IGGN's, SHE KPI's, risk assessments, permit to work, MOC …)
- Incident investigation (focus on assets): Initiation, participation, co-ordination and monitoring / tracking of actions. Contribute to Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) program at site
- Follow up and implement any SHE and quality related legislation, participate in safety trainings
- Support Site SHE committee to resolve safety issues and drive SHE performance.
- Incident reporting and investigation, MOC, action item tracking
- Collaborate to track and close all SHE related action items from audit, plant walkthroughs.
- Contribute to INEOS Styrolution Asset Care program
- Participate on the INEOS Styrolution Sustainability program at site.
- Responsible and accountable for the online and offline laboratories
- Prepare and maintain laboratory manual including analytical methods based on standards (ISO, DIN, ASTM, etc.) and statistical methods, instructions for operating the online - and offline laboratory and IT equipment, sampling plan, laboratory procedures for maintenance, inspection, calibration etc.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure compliance with philosophies, codes and standards and delivery of the production goals.
- Assure accuracy and efficiency of laboratory equipment and with laboratory team, procurement team and vendors
- Ensure site procedures aligned with INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGNs).
- Responsible for the overall laboratory infrastructure, online - and offline laboratory equipment, laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and auxiliary laboratory installations
- Managing the inspection and testing requirements of the online – and offline laboratory equipment for the project.
- Following Management of Change (MOC) as per the site procedure.
- Responsible for the cost control and annual budgeting of the laboratories, including maintenance, procurement, capex investment
Quality Management 20%
- Ensure the accordance with company’s quality policy and satisfy customer expectations and requirements
- Recommend plan of ISO 9001 internal audit and propose approval to top management
- Implement audit in all functions according to ISO requirements to ensure the implementation
- Review report on audit results including nonconformities and observation to management
- Supervise follow-up of the corrective actions for nonconformities
- Evaluate the efficiency of corrective actions
- Supervise management review according to ISO requirements and report to top management
- Approve plan of ISO authority on-site inspection to ensure ISO certification
- Review certificate of analysis (CoA) together with site procurement team, participate in raw material approval process and vendor selection regarding quality testing. Organize raw material testing in case necessary from quality perspective.
Non-Conformance Management 10%:
- Customer complains resolution and overall quality improvement
- Investigate root causes for complaints regarding quality issues and report on investigation results to managers and production and marketing & sales
- Determine corrective actions according to investigation results with the related functions (production, logistics, marketing & sales)
- Supervise, monitor and accelerate notification to ensure customer feedback in time
- Monitor complaint status and report to management with recommendation
Team Management 10%:
- Responsible for his direct and indirect reports to ensure competency and smooth workflow processes
- Ensure together with training coordinator that employees are educated in responsible working areas
- Ensure all safety related trainings and standards are communicated, trained, audited and adapted in his team responsible
- Review of the annual performance and guidance to develop full potential of employees
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in chemistry
Experience in general:
- Relevant working experience of minimum 15 years in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, preferably in a chemical environment
- Strong English written, and oral communications skills required
- Has working knowledge of applicable laboratory codes and standards (e.g. ISO/DIN standards, Good Laboratory Practice)
- Has knowledge about the practical use of laboratory statistics and mathematics for the evaluation of analytical methods and performing statistical process – and quality control on lab data, reference samples etc. Experience with statistical techniques such as chemometrics, DOE… is a plus
- Has solid understanding and working experience with various inorganic and organic analytical techniques (e.g. chromatography, spectroscopy, electroanalytical techniques, titrimetric, gravimetric, particle size techniques, ….). Experience with polymer analytical techniques and polymer specimen preparation is a plus, e.g. viscosity measurements, mechanical testing methods, laboratory injection/extrusion moulding machinery…;
- Has working knowledge about laboratory data management & analysis software and applications (e.g. LIMS, chromatography Data Systems….)
- Has relevant SHE knowledge to Lab operations and Lab Chemical/sample handling.
- Has knowledge to ISO 9001 standard
If you require further information please contact HR.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application