Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder formulates the key requirements of process plant projects and delivers a suitable solution in line with SHE, cost, programme and technical targets to provide business improvement in line with the agreed Business Strategy.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Develop the Business Statement of Requirements (BSoR) and an associated project execution strategy and scope.
- Manage the development of cost estimates and schedules.
- Develop and manage the design, procurement and construction contracts; manage contractor selection and engagement.
- Deliver projects against SHE, programme, cost and quality KPIs.
- Commission the project, handover to operations and develop project closure documentation.
Key skills & experience:
- Degree qualified within an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Strong preference for a background in a mechanical or civil/structural discipline within a process industry environment.
- Ideally 10 years of relevant experience in design, operations, project engineering and project management.
- Member of a relevant professional institution.
- First-hand experience in developing project strategies and specifications and delivering projects through to handover to operations.
- A team player with strong leadership skills.
- A conceptual thinker, strategic influencer, and able to effectively communicate across all levels.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application