Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
Organizational context and job purpose
INEOS Phenol is the world’s largest producer of phenol and acetone. We employ around 600 people across four sites, located at: Antwerp (Belgium), Gladbeck (Germany), Marl (Germany), Mobile, AL, and Pasadena, TX. Our markets are growing worldwide. Our efficient, integrated assets provide a competitive global manufacturing base to grow with our customers, to continue to meet their needs around the world.
This position is responsible for supporting the facility in all project aspects of the site; to meet goals safely and effectively in accordance with company policies and all environmental regulations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Act as Champion for the INEOS 20 Safety Principles
- Support future process modifications and expansions.
- Interface with all levels of management, as well as maintenance craftsmen
- Assist in the implementation to achieve and keep up with PSM.
- Review and approve as appropriate all detailed project engineering deliverables.
- Write reports to document project progress and to identify problems with the project.
- Set up and participate in inspection activities and equipment testing.
- Follow up project implementation progress and contingency run down.
- Coordinate safety walk downs and all punch list activities for projects.
- Assist in developing the site CapEx plan.
- Prepare cost analysis for potential CapEx projects
- Verify that detailed engineering is done in accordance with all documents, plans, specifications, descriptions and procedures during stages of the project.
- Assist in procurement and construction activities.
- Participate in development and implementation of pre-commissioning and commissioning plan.
- Organize close out of projects with all plant departments
Skills & Knowledge Required
- BS Mechanical Engineering - minimum
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in plant/project roles
- Able to work with minimal guidance
- Problem solving
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Budget and cost control experience
- SAP experience
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application