INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team; a team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our INEOS Composites LLC business at our Neville Island, PA location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Operations function. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interact with customers, customer service representatives, sales representatives, and technical service representatives to ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Use the plant scheduling system and SAP to assign production for blend tanks, tank-wagons, and drumming.
- Create process orders, batch and blend documents, create shipments, etc. in SAP and Advanced Scheduler.
- Coordinate product shipments with approved carriers and select and coordinate truckload and LTL carrier pick-ups.
- Provide vacation and illness coverage for Production Supervisors, supervising a work force of union operators.
- Help respond and investigate production and quality related incidents to identify and implement corrective actions.
- Assist in generating, revising and training operators on operating procedures.
- Assist in new employee training, refresher training and basic safety training.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application