Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontons. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder manages the cost-effective manufacture and delivery of products according to production schedules, QHSE standards, regulations and customer requirements.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
Reporting to the Asset Manager of the ECU plant, the post holder:
- Ensures compliance with SHE regulations, quality standards and company policies.
- Defines production schedules and plans necessary resources, in close cooperation with customers and partners assuring the availability of the installation.
- Initiates and deploys process improvement projects in cooperation with the central Manufacturing Excellence Team.
- Manages and develops their team to improve the unit’s performance on a mid-term basis.
Key skills & experience:
- Master of science in chemical engineering or electromechanical engineering, or equivalent through experience.
- Experience of chemical plant operation.
- Line management experience in an operations environment.
- Practical experience of plant operation.
- A strong SHE leader with a good understanding of relevant legislation and standards.
- Excellent level in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- Team-oriented and a team stimulator, with strong communications skills across all levels and disciplines.
- Affinity for human-related matters, creating opportunities for personal growth.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application