Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
ACETYLS - INEOS US CHEMICALS COMPANY
Contribute to an organization that is the home to some of petrochemicals most innovative and cutting-edge operations, with two world-scale acetyl plants. The INEOS Acetyls is a business engaged in the entire value chain from manufacturing through to marketing and sales. INEOS Acetyls is one of the world's leading manufacturers of acetic acid and its derivatives, and owns & deploys its leading technology in Europe, Asia and US.
The Acetyls Americas team is responsible for the sales, marketing, customer service, logistics and supply for the US acetic acid business. The US Acetyls market is forecast to grow steadily over the next few years and the business is committed to a growth agenda to capture a substantial portion of this market growth. Our core product range is Acetic Acid and Acetic Anhydride.
The Main Purpose of the Role:
- Manage and optimize the feedstocks and supply-demand balances of the INEOS Acetyls products around turnarounds & unplanned plant outages. Optimize the global supply / demand balances.
- Member of Global Business Optimization team.
- Assist the Business Manager in running the Americas INEOS Acetyls Planning/Operation Meetings.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- SPA for forecasting process into business models.
- Day-to-day maintenance of supply-demand balances in line with the annual plan including management of purchases and swaps. Maintain asset optimization processes and tools to this end.
- Ensure all feedstock nominations are in line with output of the Planning/Operation meeting.
- Ensure all raw materials are purchased in accordance with contracts process. (Work with legal, logistics, credit).
- Member of the Business Support Team (Crisis Management).
- Planning and scheduling of products, working closely with Logistics team.
- On-going analysis of the business performance; driving insight of performance beyond the numbers. Identify and highlight trends/issues that help to focus business activities.
- Maintain and enhance contribution reporting capability, embed its use in the wider commercial team, and use the capability to target outlying customers.
- Support the Finance team to accurately report PU financial performance and variance analysis as required for acetic acid, acetic anhydride, and ethyl acetate.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Qualified to degree level in business, science, or engineering.
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics and/or commercial.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem solving & influencing skills to provide the best business outcome in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience using MS Office applications. SAP applications desirable.
- Must be comfortable in running business models (excel based) and the basic principles of cash and financial management.
- Must demonstrate understanding of supply chain / logistics and customer specific requirements
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Strong time management, organization and solving skills.
- Highly motivated, self-reliant, and proactive mindset.
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment), or
- Validation of your religious or medical exemption
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application