Procurement Support – Expediting and Materials Replenishment.
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth
The main purpose of this role is to manage material deliveries to the required business dates as well as the management of all stock requirements.
This will include, ensuring that all materials, equipment, and documentation ordered arrive on schedule to plan. For stock, the requirement is to maintain continuity of supply of all stock demand across Ineos FPS, whilst optimising inventory levels through analysis and making adjustments accordingly, resulting in working capital improvements and efficiencies for inventory.
- Stock management and replenishment of all stock parts.
- Creation of PRs/POs for the replenishment of any stock items.
- Ensure Master items are accurate and up to date, including the addition and removal of Stock parts.
- Management of stock levels (including consignment stock), catalogue system and deliveries as required.
- Desktop expediting of materials and equipment, including the monitoring of materials within projects, as well as business as usual.
- Transactional Procurement support.
- Develop performance and behaviours of suppliers, ensuring purchasing demand is delivered on time, to quality standards and at a commercially beneficial price.
- Single point of contact for all stock, maintenance, repair and overhaul equipment and material deliveries.
- Develop and control unique tracking folders for all project technical requisitions within Procurement to enable monitoring and controlling of status updates to meet business requirements.
- Cross reference all parts (to be added or deleted to the Vocab stock system) to asset plant and/or equipment. All part information to be checked, maintained, and updated with primary planning information, including, criticality, serial number, and the model number of the plant and/or equipment within Maximo.
May occasionally be required to visit other Ineos site locations in Scotland / Aberdeen and key suppliers.
Provide periodic reports for both stock and materials being expedited as required.
Support the business transformation and help develop new processes as required.
qualifications and technical experie
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Procurement Environment. Preferably educated to degree
level in MCIPS / business discipline or similar is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of expediting with suppliers of
equipment and material preferable in a manufacturing / processing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of buying stock, materials & equipment in manufacturing / processing environment.
- Self-starter and comfortable with communications between engineers, planners, project
managers, procurement specialists and suppliers. Ability to communication across all levels
of the organisation and adapt communication style/ method as required.
- Pro-active in identifying and highlighting problems of supply early and looking for solutions with whichever group is required and be strong in negotiating solutions with suppliers.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly to deliver solutions when difficult scenarios arise
such as potential delays to orders, changes to production plans.
- Strong negotiation skills underpinned by planning, negotiated agreement and close out skills
- Proficient in IT including Excel, Word, Maximo, SAP & Database analysis would be
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, accurate recording and reporting of data.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work without supervision.
- Working knowledge of inventory planning and working capital metrics.
- Understanding of stores issuing and receipting procedures.
how to apply
Please register and submit your application via INEOS Opportunities https://www.ineosopportunities.co.uk/
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application