Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Reporting to the INOVYN Procurement Director, the post holder leads the day-to-day management and future strategic direction of the Logistics Procurement category to deliver sustainable global competitiveness for INOVYN. As a member of the Procurement Leadership Team, this role has full accountability and leadership for all logistics procurement activity (circa Euros 400 million).
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure the Safety, Health & Environmental performance of the Logistics Procurement organisation and suppliers meets exacting INEOS and INOVYN standards.
- Lead key strategic supplier negotiations and deliver an overall Procurement service to maximise value through robust spend, working capital and risk management.
- Develop, manage and deliver a global Procurement Strategy for the diverse logistics markets to derive and sustain global competitiveness and growth.
- Develop and manage a robust Logistics Procurement organisation, demonstrating strong leadership through continuous improvement and Procurement Excellence.
- Maintain expertise and market knowledge of the global shipping, logistics and storage sectors to maximise leverage for INOVYN.
Key skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level with at least 10 years experience in a senior commercial role within a European multi-site company (5 years of which ideally in a procurement setting).
- Strong knowledge of the transport and shipping industry, international shipping law, operations and appropriate global petrochemicals trade flows.
- Strategic thinker with a commercial understanding of relevant market dynamics.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong delivery/cost focus, with a self-starting work ethic.
- Able to effectively lead and direct a multifaceted team.
- Authoritative leadership style, which is firm but fair.
- Able to influence and challenge internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building with concern for impact.
- Strong communication skills at all levels - able to lead and drive others.
- Experienced change agent.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies