Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English.
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Your role: The Procurement Financial Manager is responsible for all finance and risk activities related to procurement. This role will also have management responsibility for Project Budget Controls, Material Cost Reporting, Asset Lifecycle Management and Material Market tracking.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all financial activities related to pre- and post SOP Procurement of vehicle parts.
- Create detailed budgets and forecasts in line with Procurement Controlling´s needs
- Advise senior management on the financial and business implications to the Procurement division on market fluctuations, tooling asset management, and overall cost-reduction activities.
- Support finance-led initiatives, and on seeking investment for Procurement-related business needs.
- Engage with Finance to ensure the Procurement spend process pre and post SOP is in line with group expectations
- Constantly observe the global supply market regarding changes that affects our business
- Address raw material fluctuations with Suppliers and Commodities across the whole vehicle line up.
- Manage the entire IAL (off site) asset management system including tracking, depreciation and transfer or scrapping.
- Manage project cost data on NM programmes for BOM, Supplier Tooling and Development.
- Support the Procurement team in developing and delivering the transition strategy for procurement from project to series production.
- Monthly management of Serial vehicle cost movements and budget, reporting and feedback
- Develop reporting and insights for Series Production piece prices, raw materials, tooling, and design & development spends
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 7-10 years’ experience gained at either a Tier 1/2 automotive supplier or automotive OEM.
- In-depth understanding of Financial / Accounting best practice to ensure clear interaction with INEOS Finance team.
- Significant automotive supply chain / procurement know-how gained over a long career in automobile manufacturing and direct knowledge of automotive procurement from concept-through-industrialisation-to-operation.
- At ease advising senior management and proven experience in building and maintaining senior relationships.
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience and or NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivery.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good capability with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with SAP is desirable, training will be available.
- English is mandatory and German would be beneficial, but not essential.