INEOS US CHEMICALS COMPANY
Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
- The Procurement Associate manages the Requisition, Purchase Order and Outline Agreement workflow located in the workplace within SEP.
- This position administers and maintains the ISO quality systems for Indirect Procurement.
- This position manages the document control of the procurement procedures and guidelines.
- This position is the lead administrator for the ISNetworld contractor prequalification process.
- This position supports Site Buyer’s in a backup capacity for vacation coverage as needed.
- This position will be a key resource to assign and support future procurement efficiency projects in the future.
Level of Education & Knowledge:
- University Degree
- 5-7 years related experience; and
- Continued Professional Development
- Purchasing Accreditation would be an asset
- Basic know how in Procurement techniques, methods, processes and strategies
- Basic skills in using tools like SAP, excel and other databases
- Basic English skills and local language
- Strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills to understand internal business processes and implement solutions to complex problems.
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment), or
- Validation of your religious or medical exemption
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
INEOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application