INEOS Composites Poland Sp ZOO
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our INEOS Composites business at our Miszewo plant (Poland). This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Manufacturing function. This position will report to Plant Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and drive the Continuous Improvement Process at the plant: Monitor and implement actions to improve the efficiency of the production process and the plant operations
- Define and introduce process operating envelop
- Analysis and elimination of problems arising during production and related to the technological process, especially those concerning customer complaints,
- Development and implementation of process parameters for new products being introduced into production,
- Collaborate with Plant Engineer and participate in the execution and implementation of Capital Projects as needed (definition of process requirements and conditions, operators training, writing operating procedures, etc…).,
- Lead and implement capital projects directly linked with a process change or improvement, such as installation of a new device to improve the process ensuring that employees are properly trained and perform product in an unambiguous manner in accordance with approved instructions
- Review and update work instructions and operating procedures as needed and provide operators training on new equipment or a new or changed process `
- Lead different Process Safety programs, such as PHA, MOCs, etc…
- Be able to replace Planner as needed, support production planning
- Train new operators in cooperation with shift leaders
- SDS revision and training for plant staff
- Reporting of production Metrics
- Take an active participation in the Safety Strategic Plan of the site, in order to ensure Safe and in Compliance Operations.
- Became a High Hazard Work Coordinator
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
Level of education & Experience in general
- Engineering Degree
- +2 years’ experience in Process Engineering role preferably in the Chemical Manufacturing environment / multinational environment
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft office and SAP knowledge
- Proven ability to design and specify new process equipment’s and system is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Analytic profile
- Good communicator
- Leadership experience
- Change management skilled
- Willing to learn and expand responsibilities
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application