Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is involved in the follow-up, development, configuration, optimisation and improvement of the ECU plant performance in terms of safety, environment, reliability, quality, efficiency and energy consumption KPIs.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure activities and initiatives are fully compliant with both Company and external rules for all relevant areas such as safety, energy, environment, sustainability, policies and ethics. This includes following up KPIs, performing safety tours and task risk analysis, participation in HAZOPs, and following and giving training.
- Lead the evaluation of the technical feasibility and economics of projects or studies in close cooperation with R&T, the business, other external partners and/or the site management.
- Support daily operations by specifying and following-up performance indicators and initiating actions to improve production costs and/or specific consumptions. Also, support the production manager with troubleshooting to ensure high reliability and optimal process settings, and be the first point of contact for appointed process zones to ensure the correct exploitation of the process and train operators when changes come into service.
- Support and/or lead specific working groups, Manufacturing Excellence programmes, etc.
- Member of the operational support duty team.
Key skills & experience:
- Master of Science in chemical engineering or electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience (experience in an industrial chemical environment).
- Excellent level in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- A broad interest in chemical process engineering.
- Strong understanding of a wide range of disciplines/functions (mechanical, electrical, and control engineering, commissioning, S&OP planning, logistics and customer service).
- Able to analyze problems, perform calculations and propose countermeasures.
- Project management skills.
- Able to operate with independence and autonomy.
- Committed and flexible approach to work.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies