INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS Composites is a global chemicals business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue in excess of $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
INEOS has an opportunity for a Process Engineer at our Bartow, FL plant.
All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
The Bartow Process Engineer is the leader of the sites continuous improvement program including quality and maintenance. Additionally, this role manages all aspects of the site maintenance and quality programs including supervising the maintenance mechanic and QC technician.
INEOS Composites hourly employees are union and non-union employees. In addition, there are common environmental permits with which the site must comply.
Bartow uses, mix, stores, handles, and/or ships large quantities of hazardous materials including styrene, various UPRs and VERs. Specific regulatory requirements exist due to the nature and location of our operations. A rigorous and preventative approach to safety, health, security, and the environment is of the utmost importance.
The INEOS Composites Bartow chemical plant is situated in Bartow, FL. The community demands a safe and environmentally sound operation, particularly given the nature of the materials at the site.
All job activities must be executed in a safe and efficient manner consistent with the INEOS 20 Principles. The Plant is certified in ISO9001:2015 and the Total Quality Management System shall be incorporated into all job activities.
- Champion of the Culture of Prevention
- Safe, secure, legally compliant, and reliable operation for the manager’s area of responsibility:
oAssure strict compliance with INEOS 20 Principles
oAssure strict compliance with OSHA PSM and other applicable US Laws.
o Assure comprehensive and preventative SHE management processes are in place including audits, corrective action tracking, and incident investigations for the manager’s area of responsibility.
- Lead site’s continuous improvement program and ensure site culture remains on driven towards continuous improvement in all areas.
- Implement New Products by leading new product reviews, develop and maintaining batch work instructions, SAP BOMs, and testing procedures.
- Assure the asset integrity is maintained and supervise the plant maintenance mechanic:
oSupervise planning, scheduling, execution of maintenance activities.
oAssist in developing/maintaining plant equipment files and preventive maintenance histories.
oDevelopment of plant procedures/processes.
oWork on capital and expense projects to improve
- Manage all aspects of site’s ISO Quality program and supervise the QC technician.
- Instill a strong performance bias for all employees utilizing INEOS Performance Management Process.
- ENGAGEMENT of direct reports - Communicate business and Site direction in ways that keep employees informed and committed to driving toward the Culture of Prevention, mastering and execution of tasks and outstanding performance in their area of responsibility.
- AREA Leadership - Supervise, coach, and mentor direct reports. Monitor cascade of leadership and management competencies throughout the laboratory organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Experience in a refining/chemical plant operations in a plant environment, with experiences in distributive process control, batch operations, maintenance, procurement, and quality control.
Strong leadership and delegation skills; driver; strong bias to excellent SHE performance; high level of influencing skills; team builder; excellent communication skills; coach; change agent.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application