INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Engineer to join our INEOS Hygienics business at our Jacksonville, AR location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the operations function. This position will report to Site Operations Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engineering management of plant capital projects and cost improvement efforts within manufacturing including project scope development, implementation schedules, budgets, contract management, execution of work and validation.
- Engineering leadership in working with the manufacturing areas to identify and manage the long term/ capital 5-year plan. Manages all aspects of the project development process for long range business improvements to the production equipment and processes, including cost estimating and project scheduling.
- Engineering interface with US Asset Manager and Business in the support of major business unit project initiatives affecting the plant.
- Project Engineering - Manage all aspects of the capital planning process including development and management of cost improvement initiatives, equipment upgrades, request for capital expenditures, management of the Capital Project budget and project financial projections.
- Communications - Provide timely, effective communication with plant management, department members, peers, and personnel in the production areas. Ability to work in a changing environment that requires teamwork and collaboration.
- SHE - Be involved in and accountable for SHE performance and compliance. Assure all projects meet current SHE requirements.
- Cost Reduction / Productivity Improvements - Evaluate manufacturing equipment and make on-going improvements in the production areas through the capital planning process.
- Manufacturing Operations - Specify, purchase, install, and improve automated process manufacturing equipment and systems. Key focus areas include facility, filling, cleaning, and packaging equipment. Recommend revisions to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase productivity or improve quality.
- Manage the plant maintenance budget, personnel (direct, indirect and contractors) and central utilities operation focusing on meeting plant production goals and financial objectives.
- Engineering support of automated manufacturing equipment in the production area.
- Ensure that all equipment and installations comply with applicable GMP, regulatory, safety and environment requirements. Follow on-site legal, regulatory and company compliance and promote safety culture in line with INEOS companywide culture and Safety programs. Maintain a safe work environment by support of plant safety programs.
- Ensure compliance with INEOS SHE policies including, but not limited to the Life Saving Rules and 20 Principles
- Support plant environmental and regulatory compliance
Bachelor in Technical Degree (Engineering/Engineering Technology)
Manufacturing Project management experience with minimum of 5 Years of related work experience in quality and/or manufacturing.
In-depth proven project management and manufacturing experience
Ability to develop and define quality project plans and deliver in scope, on cost and on budget
Supervisory & Leadership skills
Strong math and estimating skills
GMP Knowledge & Experience of regulatory and legal framework
Able to think outside the box
Leadership skills including the ability to motivate and influence a wide range of staff directly and indirectly.
Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Results orientation – performance bias
Strong interpersonal and management skills
Ability to influence, motivate and develop individuals
Ability to interface with people at all levels and build relevant relationships and networks
Change management skills
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application