INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Engineer to join our Composites business at our Jacksonville, AR Production Facility.
The Plant Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the Engineering and Maintenance programs for the site. This includes; the development, implementation and management of Asset Integrity and Reliability programs, ownership of PSM Process for the site, ownership and execution of the capital budget including leadership to ensure safety, environmental, and engineering procedures are followed on all projects, oversight of Plant Turnarounds and management of routine and non-routine contractor support and leadership.
The Plant Engineer reports to the Plant Manager and directs the Plant Maintenance Organization.
All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement in employee safety and health, environmental impact, and security and drive a Culture of Prevention
- Comply with and enforce all corporate policies and procedures
- Ensure housekeeping expectations are met and plant is in a clean and orderly manner at all times
- Review projects to ensure company engineering standards and specifications are followed, prepare and submit Capital estimates for approval and ensure all project work complies with PSM requirements
- Write procedures for operation and maintenance of new equipment and supervise project construction to ensure installation is per design
- Manage the plant Contractor Safety Program including annual risk assessment review, Contractor insurance and Safety compliance in Avetta System, safety survey, job auditing and contract administration.
- Coordinate all plant repairs and the plant work order system (MAXIMO) through the plant maintenance staff or contractors.
- Direct supervision of Maintenance Lead Mechanics with indirect supervision of 5 maintenance staff.
- Troubleshoot operational and equipment problems and investigate opportunities for increased productivity
- Coordinate the plant equipment shutdown and inspection program in keeping with all Company and Government policies and procedures.
- Maintain all plant process safety information including all drawings (e.g. P&ID's), design calculations, vendor information and permits.
- Implementing and maintaining local standards, procedures, compliance auditing, regulatory compliance reporting, and consistency of management systems including the maintenance of appropriate records as required by local procedures
- Maintain the plant Preventive Maintenance program including equipment repair schedules, equipment repair history, repair procedures and the implementation of calibration programs and procedures. Also maintain the plant spare part tracking and storage system.
- Monitor the plant utility usage (e.g. natural gas, nitrogen, compressed air, electric, cooling water, steam) and develop programs for cost reduction.
- Work with the Plant Manager on developing the capital and maintenance expense budgets each year and the execute within the approved budget.
- Work with the plant Leadership Team to develop projects to improve plant productivity, capacity, product quality and safety.
Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
7 + years working in a PSM regulated chemical manufacturing environment
Direct experience in management of asset integrity and reliability and capital project execution
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application