Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
INEOS Composites is a global chemical business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue in excess of $1 billion. The Composites business has 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Production Facility Information Processor to join our INEOS Composites business at our Bartow, FL location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Manufacturing function. This position will report to the Plant Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Handle payroll, including maintaining tardy/sick/vacation data/reports, data/reports, OT data/reports.
- Assist inputting batch records into SAP
- Order office supplies
- Track and order safety supplies (PPE, etc.).
- Document Control Coordinator – create new procedures, manage procedure review (manage database)
- Maintain MSDS files in front office.
- Assist Plant Engineer in maintaining the filing of all PSM related files and equipment.
- Assist in completing process safety information and maintenance of hard and electronic files.
- Maintain contractor files and training database. Run reports
- Assist maintenance is shipping requirements, i.e., equipment repairs, return goods, etc.
- Shipment of hazardous material.
- Manage drum shippment with carrier, tendering and also manage truck driver access to the plant
- Help coordinate any luncheons and meetings as needed.
- Managing custody of plant inventory. Processes include moving inventory, maintaining inventory accuracy, inventory cycle count and managing problem inventory
- Work with accounting on any inventory exceptions
- Ensure all transactions in SAP are performed in a timely and effective manner. Such transactions to include production reporting, shipping and receiving.
- Maintain local accounting activities such as invoice processing in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for indirect and direct PR/PO/GR (i.e. Fuel, Waste, Contractors, Uniforms, etc.)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience in Purchasing or Office Administration
- Experience in a manufacturing experience a plus!
- All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Experience using SAP and Office 365 software