Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main job purpose:
The post holder is responsible for the preparation and control of workshop production plans, ensuring safe and effective use of the workshop and contracted resources to achieve customer, company and legislative requirements.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure all necessary information, specifications and requirements are fully understood and agreed with the customer, this includes providing technical advice to all levels where needed.
- Compile work plans and cost estimates for workshop and contracted resources, so that work is managed and controlled in the safest and cost-effective manner to suit business requirements.
- Reconcile any changes that are required during the execution of the plan in order to achieve committed delivery, cost and specification.
- Monitor in-progress work orders to ensure that daily priorities are under control, liaising with the workshops management, service teams, suppliers, and contractors as necessary to achieve planned delivery requirements.
- Represent the workshops as a single point of contact for significant events as and when required.
Key skills & experience required:
- Must be proficient in a specific engineering trade and have sound knowledge of other engineering disciplines.
- Experienced in modern workshop planning and estimating techniques.
- A high level of understanding of workshops and associated processes and systems e.g. SAP.
- Sound knowledge of UK and international safety, health, environmental and engineering standards.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application