INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS Composites is a global chemicals business with a network extending to 6 manufacturing operations in the US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in Europe, 2 in China along with offices and headquarters in Ohio, Barcelona and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Pilot Plant Operator to join our INEOS Composites business. The purpose of this role is to run pilot-scale chemical operations in support of the development of new products.
Key Activities Include
- Safe and efficient operation of various pieces of chemical process equipment, both automated and manual
- Enter data accurately into manual logs and various computer programs
- Order raw materials and supplies through SAP
- Complete preventative maintenance on the process equipment
- Repair or replace equipment when needed to maintain functionality
- Undertake and successfully complete training and development activities
- Provide on-the-job training for others as required
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Use appropriate PPE, lab coat, safety glasses and gloves, at all times
- Maintain laboratory stockroom, supplies and the inventory of retained samples
- Occasionally must use a respirator for certain tasks
- Perform other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- High school degree, Associate Degree in Chemistry or related field preferred
- Good time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Integrity, safety commitment, teamwork, organization/ time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Physical ability to lift 55-lb bags and move 55-gallon drums onto a drum scale
- Familiarity with the chemistry and processing of thermosetting resins
- Familiarity with Delta V distributed control system
- Familiarity with the production and characterization of thermoset composites
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application