INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS, one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies, has announced a new International Consumer Healthcare Business. INEOS Hygienics will be established to supply sanitizer and a range of antiviral products to consumers, as the world emerges from COVID 19 lock down.
The new business will be headquartered in the UK and will continue to meet the needs of front-line NHS and care workers in Europe and the USA for free medical grade hand sanitizer but will grow a business to meet the changed needs of consumers.
INEOS produces chemicals that go into over 300 products including antibiotics, paracetamol, anti-inflammatories, antivirals, aspirin and the reagent chemicals that go into testing kits. In addition to the plastics needed in medical equipment, face masks, ventilators, sterile gloves and eye visors.
In less than ten days INEOS set up six new manufacturing sites to produce six million standard and ‘pocket bottle’ hand sanitizers a month. Today we are supplying the NHS free of charge. And in a world beyond COVID 19 we see a new opportunity.
INEOS Hygienics is currently recruiting key position that are part of our brand-new consumer healthcare business will build its portfolio of products around sanitizers and build a wide range of disinfectant based products.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time HR Analyst to join our INEOS Hygienics business at our plant in Jacksonville, AR. This role will provide crucial support to the Site Operations Manager and Hygienics HR Manager in the full employee lifecycle across the US business. To lead and support on designated HR Projects and be first line support for managers and peers.
- To coach, support, mentor and develop managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and encourage positive employee relations.
- In liaison with people managers, provide advice and guidance on job design, recruitment, on boarding, restructuring and redeployment processes, advising on best practice, company procedures and appropriate legislation.
- Lead and support end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Develop and deliver Company Induction program.
- Lead the payroll processing and be POC for payroll related queries
- To provide first line generalist HR advice and support on terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures, with a view to resolving matters on advice.
- To provide HR and admin support to investigating and hearing managers in the management of casework; specifically conduct, capability and grievance matters.
- Provide advice and guidance on occupational health referrals, absence management issues and return to work cases to managers.
- Develop policies and procedures and ensure compliance with legislative updates.
- Supporting the Annual Performance Review process.
- Devise and deliver training across all levels of the organization.
- Actively participate, contribute and progress HR Projects and initiatives.
- Management and maintenance of HR Systems.
- Management Reporting.
- Support with administration of the department.
- Liaise with HR colleagues globally to maintain SLA’s for local HR support.
- Previous experience in a HR BP or HR Advisor level role (minimum 5 years)
- Good generalist understanding of the HR function with knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines (employee engagement and well-being, performance management, Employee Relations, Resourcing etc.)
- Experience of recruitment interviewing and assessment
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Experience of running payroll function
- Good HRMS knowledge/Reporting skills
- Strong US Employment law knowledge and best practice
- HR professional qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project delivery skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Independent & self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly, a strong team player
- Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
- Evidence in building strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Can operate effectively within a fast paced, evolving business
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application