RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Utilizes equipment and tools for packaging of finished product into designated containers using safety equipment and following protocols.
- Develops the skill and ability to efficiently operate the packaging equipment to meet the daily packaging schedule for fifty-pound bags as well as filling flexible intermediate bulk containers, bulk trucks and bulk rail cars.
- Climbing and gauging product inventory silos.
- Performs visual quality inspections during packaging and collects samples for lab analysis and testing.
- Utilizes inventory management system to label and scan finished product.
- Operates forklift for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting packaged product and materials.
- Completes required checklists and documentation to ensure traceability of products as well as completes necessary paperwork and production logs.
- Performs hopper car and dry bulk truck loading tasks.
- Uses an automated conveyor system to transfer finished product containers to the warehouse for storage/shipping.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and facilities including cleaning machines, breakdown of machines, tools and area around workstation.
- Checks and corrects any conditions which are not conducive to a safe, clean workplace & reports any safety problems immediately.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associate’s Degree in a technical field preferred;
- Prefer experience in a Chemical, Refinery, or Manufacturing facility;
- Petrochemical operator certification program completion preferred or certification in Maintenance/ Mechanical/ Electrical field.
- Own training progression to become fully qualified in all sections of assigned area.
- Ability to identify safety, environmental, reliability and production risks.
- Flawlessly execute Safe Work Practices (Safe Work Permitting, etc.)
- Continually improve knowledge of area and equipment after fully qualified in assigned area and continuously strive to further develop capabilities.
Must possess the ability to work a rotating 12 hour – (4) day shift including weekends, holidays, and overtime (10-15%)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work around and on industrial equipment. including frequent climbing of stairs and ladders.
Minimum requirements include:
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
- Ability to climb ladders (+100ft), stairways, vessels, towers, and pipe racks, many involving considerable heights.
- Ability to work around dust, chemicals, and other substances
- Ability to wear personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, safety boots, respirator and hearing protection).
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule.
- This role may be subject to the Transportations Workers Identification Credentialing rule or “TWIC” and may require the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC identification badge, allowing for unescorted access to the facility within a specific time period.
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination; or
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment): or
- Validation of your religious or medical exemption.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application