Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our Composites business at our Philadelphia, PA Production Facility.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for executing the production and shipping schedules to ensure customer demands are met. To ensure these demands are met, this position will work with various departments. The Production Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Highly competitive 401(K) plan
- Annual bonus
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Promote a safe work environment by ensuring practices and procedures are adhered to. Engage and lead by example challenging others around you.
- Ensure compliance with all INEOS Safety Rules.
- Direct the workflow and tasks of Plant Operators to ensure the safe production and packaging of material.
- Prepare, review, and approve the documentation necessary for the operation of the plant.
- Ensure production personnel adhere to plant rules, procedures and production standards.
- Perform troubleshooting of equipment, production, and quality issues.
- Support communication between the Production, Maintenance and Quality departments to ensure process and equipment deviations are correctly communicated and addressed.
- Ensure shifts are staffed adequately.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers, ensuring all regulatory compliance are met.
- Lead and coordinate operator training and support onboarding activities for new hires.
- Provide coverage for other Production Supervisors as needed.
- All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5 years of relevant work experience in Chemical industry, less than 5 years will be considered if the applicant has a bachelor's degree.
- The ability to wear respiratory equipment in accordance with the INEOS Respiratory Protection Plan.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, crawl, kneel and climb steps and ladders.
- Proficient computer skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SAP and MS Access preferred
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts including nights, weekends and holidays; must cover Overtime needs
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States