INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS Composites is seeking a Production Supervisor for our plant in Philadelphia.
- Promote a safe work environment by ensuring practices and procedures are adhered to. Engage and lead by example challenging others around you.
- Ensure compliance with INEOS Life Saving Rules and 20 Principle. Perform observations and audits as needed.
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local government regulations. Follow hazardous waste procedures.
- Participate in role as defined in the Emergency Coordination section of the PPC plan.
- Carry out tasks outlined in the emergency procedures and PPC plan as required.
- Acts as the senior site employee and maintain site security during off shifts.
- Direct the workflow and tasks of Plant Operators to ensure the safe production and packaging of material meeting all quality standards while following plant housekeeping programs.
- Prepare, review, and approve the documentation necessary for operators to perform their task and ensure the correct documentation workflow is adhered to. Utilize Microsoft applications and SAP.
- Meet and exceed production standards to achieve schedule adherence. Prioritize with the Production Scheduler and Operations Manager when required.
- Ensure production personnel adhere to plant rules, procedures and production standards. Utilize positive reinforcement, plant polities and the CBA as needed.
- Perform initial troubleshooting of equipment, production, and quality issues. Determine if a maintenance call in is required during off shifts. Assist with follow-up investigations.
- Act as a liaison between the Production, Maintenance and Quality departments to ensure process and equipment deviations are correctly communicated and addressed.
- Ensure shifts are staffed to nominal levels and follow overtime procedure as outlined in the CBA. Staff above nominal as needed with approval from Plant Management.
- Coordinate shipments with approved carriers and ensure DOT compliance for outbound shipments.
- Lead or coordinate operator training for job tasks. Support onboarding activities as needed.
- Cover for other Production Supervisors as needed.
- Complete requirements to act as a First Aid provider.
Additional Job Description:
- High School Diploma required.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, less than 5 years will be considered if the applicant has a bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing preferred.
- The ability to wear respiratory equipment in accordance with the INEOS Respiratory Protection Plan.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds, crawl, kneel and climb steps and ladders.
- Basic computer skills required. Knowledge of Microsoft applications and SAP a benefit.
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Overtime required.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting of equipment.
- Must be a team player yet work independently to achieve goals.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our solvers grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
INEOS Composites is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application