Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an opportunity for a Process Engineer at our Philadelphia, PA plant.
The Process Engineer is responsible for daily troubleshooting of process equipment to reduce downtime. Acts as a liaison between production operators, supervisors, and maintenance to determine when maintenance is required. Tracks production schedule progress throughout the day and works with the Scheduler and Supervisor to resolve delays. The Process Engineer reports to the Operations Manager.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Highly competitive 401(K) plan; 3% employer contribution and an employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee contributions
- Troubleshoot daily process and Delta V issues to increase shift efficiencies
- Interface with Maintenance Supervisor daily to determine when an issue needs to become a work order
- Tracks production schedule progress throughout the day and works with the Scheduler and Supervisor to resolve delays
- Maintain Delta V backups and monitor batches in Delta V and reviews cycle time data
- Develop manufacturing procedures and operational procedures for the plant, for new and modified processes. Coordinate operational training on procedures
- High Hazard Co-Ordinator
- Assist maintenance dept. and plant engineer with trouble-shooting of equipment and instrumentation and plans for repair
- Lead team of operators to review all operating procedures as required and needed
- Support maintenance of alarm limits and operating envelope
- Aspen maintenance and development
- Participate in process hazard analyses (PHA)
- Act as plant IT coordinator and assist with computer/network/printers/fax/label printer issues and installations
- Purchase equipment and supplies as needed for production
- Assist with yearly plant shutdown
- Conduct Production training as needed
- Support internal ISO audit as auditor
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a chemical plant environment (including Co-Op or internship experience if applicable)
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to wearing respiratory equipment in accordance with the INEOS Respiratory Protection Plan
- Advanced knowledge of Delta V and Aspen
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player yet work independently to achieve goals
- Willing to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 and/or SAP is a plus
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States