INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Engineer to join our INEOS Composites Gelcoat business at our Fort Smith, Arkansas plant. The Plant Engineer manages the capital budget and will assist with the development of our 5-year plan. The Plant Engineer supervises maintenance, electricals, manages all daily maintenance, production projects, and contractors. Ensures all projects/work follows INEOS safety, environmental and engineering procedures and guidelines.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Ensure we have a safe work environment, maintain safety programs and insure safety procedures are followed at all times.
2) Ensure all environmental regulations are met and projects are reviewed for environmental impact and meet regulations.
3) Comply with and enforce all corporate policies and procedures.
4) Ensure housekeeping expectations are met and plant is in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
5) Participate in activities that promote the positive relationship of the Fort Smith, AR Plant and Ashland with neighbors to the plant, the City of Fort Smith, Sebastian County, State of Arkansas and at a federal level whenever possible.
6) Work with the Plant Manager to develop Capital Budget and manage expenditures to meet requirements of the budget.
7) Review projects to insure Ineo's engineering standards and specifications are followed, prepare AFE estimates, write and submit AFEs for approval and insure any project work complies with all PSM requirements, write procedures for operation and maintenance of new equipment and supervise project construction to insure installation is per design.
8) Responsible for Asset Integrity, R/C Integration, PSM and Responsible Care activities as directed by the Plant Manager.
9) Keep contractor database current. Do not use contractors which are not approved and current in the contractor database and conduct contractor safety orientation and insure contractors are following all safety procedures at all times.
10) Troubleshoot operational and equipment problems and investigate opportunities for increased productivity.
11) Work with maintenance and operations in coordinating maintenance activities.
12) manage Process safety Management program, Maximo PM and maintenance software, and contribute to plant management through staff meetings.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in a plant environment strongly preferred.
- Chemical industry experience is a plus!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application