Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder oversees maintenance coordination and ensures operating support activities are carried out efficiently to ensure that warehousing and stock control for raw materials/finished goods and loading operations are carried out in a safe and efficient way.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage training to ensure all operations, maintenance and security personnel are fully competent to perform their duties to Company and legislative standards and regularly review and update operating procedures.
- Manage the warehouse team and associated logistic operations to ensure safe and efficient bagging and loading operations.
- Coordinate with production, procurement and planning teams, monitoring raw material and finished goods packaging stocks.
- Assist in the development of SHE and production improvements by participating in SHE, Manufacturing Excellence, innovation projects, steering groups and safety audits, and by promoting and adhering to all Company safety requirements.
- Manage the activities and development of the day managers and coordinate personnel to ensure safe and efficient maintenance that achieves the agreed priorities.
- Perform relevant SAP administration, acting as the key user for raw materials and finish goods stock control and providing an SAP administration service for the operations department’s procurement requirements.
Key skills & experience:
- Vocational Qualification Level 3 Certificate in Management or Level 3 in Learning & Development and ideally working towards Level 4.
- Level 3 Certificate Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of practical experience in a production or production-related activity with major hazard potential. A large proportion of this experience should ideally have been gained as an experienced operator in the plant roles.
- Proven experience in design, production and delivery of compliant training programmes and track performance.
- Knowledge of process operating procedures and training systems.
- Supervisory skills with development orientation.
- Sound knowledge of the SAP business system (and its implementation) and other IT systems.
- Knowledge of emergency response requirements and practices is beneficial.
- High level of analytically, independence and decision making.
- Good communication, influencing, presentation and networking skills across all levels/disciplines inside and outside of the organisation.
- A self-starting, results-orientated individual with a strong work ethic.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application