Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is the nominated Waste Disposal Officer and Pest Control Officer for the Salt Site at Weston Point and acts as the deputy for both the Plant Manager and the Packing & Logistics Manager. The post holder oversees and improves the operating activities at the Site to ensure both legal and Company standards are adhered to and that the current and future targets for SHE, production, customer satisfaction and costs (fixed and variable) are achieved.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Oversee and monitor the evaporation and drying plant operations, including tablet production, to ensure that legal, Company and food safety (BRC) standards are adhered to.
- Influence and coach Shift Managers and operators to improve their effectiveness in line with agreed objectives and to improve the operation of the evaporation and drying plants.
- Manage the Site aspects of the S&OP (Sales & Operational Planning) process to maximize EBITDA and delivery of the business plan.
- Coordinate the process planning of annual shutdowns and weekly maintenance outages to ensure necessary resources are obtained and the plan developed and executed without SHE incident and to the agreed time scale.
- Act as Responsible Person / Lead Investigator for all SHE IRs / SCNCs linked to the evaporation and drying plant operations; act as the process owner or contract owner for agreed internal process / SIs and for external contracts.
Key skills & experience required:
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience or a graduate caliber individual with 10 years + experience in manufacturing operations.
- Able to present improvement plans in a clear and cohesive manner.
- Leadership skills including being able to influence, coach, develop and motivate a wide range of staff.
- Performance management experience.
- Organizational skills and planning knowledge.
- Able to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to interface with people at all levels and build relevant relationships and networks.
- Change management skills.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies