INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Operator to join our INEOS Composites team at our Jacksonville, AR plant.
The INEOS’ Operator loads and packages polyester resin. Additionally, the operator transfers finished product into the tank wagon and prepares product for shipping. The Operator understands, practices, and drives a safety culture.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Starting Pay: $23.50
- Health insurance includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) plan with a 3% employer contribution; in addition, an employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee contributions
- Load Tank Wagons with Polyester Resin by following established procedures and instructions
- Load Drums with Polyester Resin by following established procedures and instructions
- Making Blends in Blend and/or Thin Tanks to proper specifications by following established procedures and instructions which includes transferring resins to and from base resin storage tanks
- Safely handle numerous liquid and solid raw materials used in the blending process
- Transfer Base Resins from Cooling Tanks to Thin Tanks and charge Thin Tank monomer
- Perform handling and storage of hazardous waste materials properly and responsibility, while being trained in emergency procedures in the event of a hazardous spill during storage or transportation
- Dispose of all hazardous and contaminated refuse
- Maintain housekeeping/cleaning in area to always ensure a safe working environment
- Aid A & B Operators as directed by the Manufacturing Supervisor
- Perform introductory and annual training in RCRA, HAZCOM, Forklift Operation, Yard Dog Operation, SPCCC, Incipient firefighting, TSCA, DOT Shipping Papers
- Follow all established procedures and maintain all logs and paperwork for job responsibilities
- Embraces the culture of prevention and follows all safety rules and procedures to work safely on all tasks
- High School Diploma
- Ability to operate fork trucks and park bulk tank wagon, and 53-foot-long box trailers; training provided
- Ability to work a rotating 12-hour work shift, weekends, holidays, etc. with willingness to work overtime
- Should possess word processing, Excel, and personal computer skills
- Must be able to perform lifting and climb stairs
- Ability to perform task wearing full face respiratory protection
- A plus but not required:
- Chemical manufacturing experience
- Mechanical equipment experience, operate pumps, compressors, etc.
- SAP Fluency and usage
- DOT HazMat License preferred
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application