INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. Ineos has an exciting opportunity for a C Operator to join our INEOS Composites team at our Jacksonville, AR plant.
All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
GENERAL: Must follow all Safety Rules, Regulations, Operating Procedures, Blend Instructions, Corporate/Plant Polices & Laws at all times.
1) Correctly fill out and maintain all paperwork that is used in conjunction with specific tasks (Material Transfer, Tank Wagon & Drum Loading, etc.)
2) Dispose of all hazardous and contaminated refuse per plant procedures.
3) Maintain proper housekeeping/cleaning in area to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
4) Load Tank Wagons with Polyester Resin by following established procedures and instructions. This includes maintaining all logs and paperwork associated with loading tank wagons.
5) Load Drums with Polyester Resin by following established procedures and instructions. This includes maintaining all logs and paperwork associated with loading drums.
6) Making Blends in Blend and/or Thin Tanks to proper specifications by following established procedures and instructions which includes transferring resins to and from base resin storage tanks. This includes maintaining all logs and paperwork associated with making blends.
7) Safely handle numerous liquid and solid raw materials used in the blending process by following established procedures and instructions. This includes maintaining all logs and paperwork associated use & transfer of raw materials.
8) Transfer Base Resins from Cooling Tanks to Thin Tanks by following established procedures and instructions.
9) Aid A & B Operators as directed by the Manufacturing Supervisor.
10) Charge Thin Tanks with monomer by following established procedures and instructions.
11) Perform handling and storage of hazardous waste materials properly and responsibility, while being trained in emergency procedures in the event of a hazardous spill during storage or transportation. Have knowledge of labels and containers for use with hazardous waste materials.
12) Perform introductory and annual training in RCRA, HAZCOM, Forklift Operation, Yard Dog Operation, SPCCC, Incipient fire-fighting, TSCA, DOT Shipping Papers.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma
- Basic High School Algebra and Science skills.
- Word Processing, Excel Spreadsheet, personal Computer skills
- Lifting, Stair Climbing
- Perform task wearing Full Face Respiratory protection
- Certify to Drive Fork Trucks
- Drive and park bulk tank wagon and 53 foot long box trailers
- Ability to work a rotating 12 hour work shift, weekends, holidays, etc.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Previous Chemical manufacturing experience
- Previous mechanical equipment experience, operate pumps, compressors, etc.
- SAP Fluency and usage.
- DOT HazMat License preferred
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application