Context: INEOS is a large petrochemicals company that has recently diversified into the automotive sector. As such, INEOS Automotive is a new entrant OEM and its first vehicle “Grenadier” is imminently approaching its product launch.
We are looking for a talented an experimented Network Excellence lead who is good in Stategic and Tactical Project Management.
What you will be doing
- Lead design of the material flow in early vehicle development phases defining the supply chain cost inputs for business case decisions and create decision documents for director level
- Accountable and responsible for designing the inbound material flow and responsible for robust logistics operations execution plan across all regions and supplier pick-up locations internationally
- Functionally steer external consultants / temporary workforce if required
- Responsible to deploy action from high to detailed level to stakeholders and project team members
- Support specialists with the implementation and daily managment of inbound transport network
- Responsible to calculate and ensure budget compliance for the production inbound supply chain including freight & handling cost aligning this cost with relevant SCM experts on customs duties as well as the net-working capital (NWC) in the supplier network
- Identify industry standards as well as best practices and benchmark for a lean, agile and stable inbound supply chain network
- Continuous improvement of the overall supply chain relevant INEOS Automotive inbound network processes
- Perform inbound supply chain cost calculations to provide guidance for sourcing decisions during supplier RfQ processes, during make-or-buy analysis or various other occasions
- Ensure alignment of inbound supply chain strategy with After Sales and vehicle distribution network to identify synergies and potential benefits
- Be able to step up on difficult negotiations with stakeholders, ensuring relationship building, prioritising, and balancing company’s goals and Supply Chain targets
- Create and implement data strategy for all inbound network parameters in alignment with IT and SCM Digitalisation Counterpart to ensure usage of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Responsible and accountable for definition of the inbound network supply strategy for production material
- To ensure the inbound network strategy is aligned with the broader business and complies with the inbound network cost targets and budgets.
- To define necessary IT landscape and infrastructure for freight & transportation management ensuring proper future data analytics
- To ensure that the SCM Engineering function meets all the set targets for Cost, Quality, Safety, Environment and Delivery as defined by the business in each financial year.
- Whilst respecting sound principles and processes, challenge the traditional automotive supply chain thinking, seek to emulate where appropriate the best practices from new players in the automotive market as well as other industries by adopting solutions where commercially viable.
- At least 5+ years supply chain management experience gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or an automotive OEM in fields of network design, transport, or freight management
- Fluent English Speaker
- Able to work from Home and German Office
- Willingness to be able to travel internationally
- Diploma or master’s degree in supply chain management, business informatics, or business administration with focus on logistic
- Must be innovative, challenging, and entrepreneurial, believes in continuous improvement and the application of lean principles.
- Results oriented, makes things happen, leads others and is open for change.
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and possesses strong influencing skills.
- Excellent project management skills and
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to find consent.
- Provide Know-how and expertise in applying lean and agile supply chain concepts for serial production
- Experience in operating BI and data analytics software
- Experience in value stream / supply chain analysis and optimization
- Experience in wider range of supply chain management e.g. transportation, customs, material planning, production planning, material handling or risk management of advantage
- Experience in strategic, planning or programme management as well as operational role preferred
For those who resonate with this role please submit your CV in English and we look forward to talking!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application