Internal Job Title: NPD Project Support Co-ordinator
Based: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
- Scale up business with huge investment made in a brand new state of the art manufacturing facility for 2022 and a number of exciting product launches into 2023/24 and beyond
- Joining the Brand and Marketing function in INEOS Hygieincs the succesful applicant will provide administrative and cordination support to the Project Managers and cross-functional project teams to deliver NPD projects on time, to quality and within budget, working within the NPD process.
The Role: the NPD Project Support Co-ordinator supports all NPI/NPD as well as EPD projects in the business covering areas of administration, co-ordination and Master Data across all aspects of the project Stage Gate process. The successful postholder will be an experienced administrator with excellent organisation, time management and attention to detail. Experience with SAP, Master Data and project co-ordination (Recording of meetings minutes/actions and escalating project scope changes) is highly desirable but not essential.
- Responsible for supporting the NPD Project Lead, NPD Project Manager and cross-functional project teams to ensure delivery of projects on time, to quality and within budget.
- Providing administrative support for the cross-functional project teams input into projects
- Having an awareness of current projects, their stages and impact to launch deliveries
- Support Master Data creation and management for the business
- Record key minutes and actions from project meetings
- Support with building NPD related preparation documents for the wider INEOS teams
- Follow up on key actions between meetings to ensure projects stay on track and within scope
- Monitor, escalate and track scope changes and their impact to project delivery
- Input into NPD team sharing of best practices.
- Support the delivery of Fast Track and minor projects b
- Owning and maintaining the PIM (Product Information Management tool) ensuring all data up to date and relevant for use by the wider business
- Support the Packaging Team in transferring information into SAP Master Data set up forms and tracking sample packaging movements
- Support the Quality & Regs department to input into notification dossiers, production specification records, technical scope documents for third parties and creating of secondary label drafts, supporting completion of the Consumer FAQ Document
- Prepare onboarding and new product packs to support the Supply Chain Team with NPD Project launches
- Providing support to the Marketing and Sales team for the development of NPD related presentations for customers
- Perform back up support for creation and maintenance of new master data tasks and barcode creation
- Following up to ensure information received for master data requests in a timely manner
- Monitoring the new component request form for gaps and supporting to get those completed
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification (NVQ/National Diploma or equivalent) in Business Administration, Project Co-ordination, Finance or similar.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline (Non-Essential)
- Competent Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint user
- Experience of Microsoft Projects (Non-Essential)
- Experience of SAP (Highly Desirable)
- Manufacturing experience, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Familiarity with/Understanding of Master Data best practices
- Analytical, data literate and commercially astute
- Effective communicator
- Strong team player and relationship builder
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to influence individuals at all levels of the business
- 5+ years experience in administrative roles
- Relevant experience in co-ordination roles (ideally Project Support but open to other areas such as Sales/Commercial support roles)
Follow the link to apply or if you still aren't convinced take a look at the latest campaign for our newest product launch You Can Handle Anything
This vacancy is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship or Relocation assistance. To be appointed to this role you must be able to demonstrate Right to Work in the UK at the point of hiring, on either a temporary or permanent basis.