INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge we have delivered a successful SOP. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. As a Module Lead – E/E (Electrical/Electronic) you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
Your Role: The Module Lead – E/E (Electrical/Electronic) will be responsible for supporting the design and release of the E/E product lines. With the base vehicle launched, the Module Lead will look after model year updates, future models/ derivatives and support current production tasks. They will lead the business development, proposal and project delivery activities, specifically within E/E, including technical specifications, design standards and product testing. You will also play a major in role in forming the future of INEOS Automotive and the direction we take for our next generation vehicles.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan and manage the process, detail planning costs and implementation timing
- Support DVP in terms of all E/E related testing including required bench tests, road tests and rough road tests including load requirements and passing criteria’s together with TIER 1 R&D supplier, safety manager and entire vehicle testing lead
- Ensuring together with the safety and homologation all E/E safety and legal requirements
- Coordination of development of hardware components and associated control software on embedded systems
- Securing the software solutions through evaluation of calculations, simulations, tests and validation
- Carry out E/E quality and process assessments as determined and necessary
- Manage D&R Engineers and Module Engineers and report to Senior Engineering Manager
For the Module Lead – E/E (Electrical/Electronic), we are looking for:
- Undergraduate degree in automotive engineering, electrical engineering or other engineering subject as minimum (a Master´s degree is preferable but not necessary)
- Will have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or automotive OEM, design and engineering process, from concept to industrialization
- Excellent understanding of safety mechanisms, overall vehicle functions and distributed functions
- Project management experience, ideally managing an international team at different locations
- knowledge of Functional Safety and ISO 26262
- Good knowledge of full life cycle management and processes
- Experience with PLM Software (Matlab, CANoe etc. is welcome)
If the Module Lead – E/E (Electrical/Electronic) role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!