INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Module Lead Complete Vehicle will participate in development activities from concept to operation of the first vehicle and beyond. The role will cover two phases. In phase one, the ‘Digital Phase’, the vehicle will be designed and simulated simultaneously. The Module Lead will manage all cross-vehicle topics and make sure the vehicle meets the specs. In the second phase, the "Physical Phase”, the vehicle will be tested to meet the specs. The Module Lead Complete Vehicle ensures, that the physical and the digital testing is aligned and validated.
The Module Lead always ensures the best possible solution on all topics in regards of the complete vehicle performance.
- Work with the Complete Vehicle Manager in developing the organisation and target achievement like weight, ergonomics, safety, fatigue and NVH a.e. of the department.
- Work on improving optimisation of the development process chain as well as the implementation of new development methods.
- Work, coordinate and build a best practice of technical detailed questions about development concepts in regard to optimise complete vehicle performance.
- Create, implement, and manage the evaluation of tests and measurements as well as interpretation of simulation results.
- Prepare and control of the engineering development plan.
- Work closely with and lead the main vehicle development partner, coordinate third party suppliers (Engineering houses, Tier 1’s) on all aspects of planning, scheduling and controlling for their area of expertise in regard to the complete vehicle.
- Experience in complete vehicle simulations and/ or complete vehicle development over at least one complete vehicle project.
- The incumbent must have a technical undergraduate degree in automotive engineering, other engineering or science plus extensive experience gained during work in an automotive OEM.
- Able to demonstrate direct knowledge of the automotive design and engineering process, from concept to industrialisation.
- High level technical communications with suppliers, partners, and ability to negotiate with authorities, suppliers, and partners at a various technical level.
- Significant automotive knowledge gained over a long career of multiple vehicle developing projects and product launches.
- A solid experience with engineering data management system are requested.
- The incumbent must be able to build effective working relationships with internal clients and external supply chain.
- Must have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; must be able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment.