Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is considered an on-site technical expert in the mechanical field, called upon to provide assistance in various projects for the continuous improvement and reliability of our facilities.
Key responsabilities & accountabilities:
In a permanent process of improving equipment, your challenges will be as follows:
- Participate in the pre-project phase with the Process Engineers.
- Analyze the needs and write the technical specifications on the basis of the process data transmitted by the Process Engineers.
- Participate in design and development studies (dimensioning, calculation, specification plans, e.g.) and in the costing of the various projects.
- Follow the creation of technical trees in SAP (technical station, equipment, spare parts, manufacturer file).
- Update construction standards and make them accessible to all.
Key skills & experience required:
- Degree in mechanics or electromechanics with 3 to 5 years of experience in an equivalent position.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge in the different fields of industrial mechanics (rotary mechanics (pump, compressor, mechanical transmission, etc.); sealing system (seal, etc.); process safety system (rupture disc, safety valve); industrial piping and welding process, valves).
- Good knowledge of industrial electricity and pneumatics.
- Knowledge of SAP software (or any other CMMS software) and Office is an asset.
- Team spirit and good communication skills.
- Rigorous approach.
- Able to synthesise, and organized.
- Entrepreneurial spirit focused on problem-solving.
- You have license B.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application