Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder plans and delivers mechanical and civil engineering activities for the Salt Manufacturing Site to ensure both legal and Company standards are adhered to and that the current and future targets for SHE, asset condition, production and fixed costs are achieved.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Maintain plant mechanical and civil engineering standards to comply with defined legal, statutory, Company and food safety (BRC) and INEOS standards.
• Input to and support the delivery of the annual mechanical and civil engineering/maintenance fixed cost budget.
• Facilitate the analysis of maintenance spending and the identification and implementation of cost improvement initiatives.
• Supply as required technical specifications to the maintenance and project teams to allow plant engineering work to be completed as necessary.
• Define and implement asset maintenance programmes and procedures to maintain or improve asset performance and equipment reliability.
Key skills & experience required:
• Graduate Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineer with 3+ years of experience.
• In-depth knowledge of INEOS ICEPs / ICERs / ICEGs / IGGNs.
• Working knowledge of relevant legislation - Pressure Systems Safety Regulations, Health & Safety at Work Act, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations, Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations etc.
• A strong set of engineering skills in design, development and troubleshooting.
• Good understanding of budgets and their control.
• Excellent adherence to standards and codal compliance.
• Good analytical, strategic thinking and coaching skills.
• Must display initiative, tenacity and concern for impact.
• Prepared to challenge conventional norms and provide alternative solutions.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application