Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The post holder works within our Mechanical Maintenance Team to provide maintenance, repair, testing, modification and installation of all mechanical equipment within the PVC manufacturing operations.
- Maintain a continuous high level of availability of plant and equipment required to satisfy production needs.
- Provide first line mechanical support, performing a wide range of maintenance activities, including routine preventative maintenance.
- Diagnose causes of malfunction, effect repairs and return to service a wide range of mechanical equipment including heavy industrial pumps, compressors, gear boxes, fans, valves, agitators and basic pipe work systems.
- Perform workshop repairs and overhauls of items.
- Make mechanical plant modifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High level of commitment to safety, health and the environment and effective work performance.
- Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent, preferably with several years post apprenticeship experience in a similar role.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent in a mechanical maintenance discipline.
- Experienced working in high hazard environments (COMAH).
- Fully conversant with change management processes and able to read drawings and provide relevant documentation.
- An understanding of the various PVC production processes preferable.
- Experience of working in and maintaining process plant and equipment; experience in service and repair of diesel driven pumps and generators desirable.
- High standards of work and attention to detail; good thinking and diagnostic skills.
- Team player with a flexible approach to work. Able to work alone using own initiative and take the lead where required.
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2021.