Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for providing mechanical maintenance cover for Runcorn Site Services.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Responsible for their technical correctness and ensuring engineering standards as set by the Engineer are met.
- Carry out maintenance work, typically of a short-term breakdown nature, from diagnosis of the problem to complete execution of the work.
- Work with teams of tradesmen (INOVYN or contractor) during planned or breakdown work.
- Understand, promote and adhere to the Life Saving Rules across Runcorn Site.
Key skills & experience required:
- Time served mechanical recognised apprenticeship, with NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Strong SHE and personal standards with a commitment to Brother's Keeper and leading by example in this area.
- Able to work under pressure and with regards to standards and safety.
- Able to identify, analyse and drive work until completion with the ability to read ELDs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance activities in core discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant engineering maintenance standards in core discipline.
- A strong knowledge of plant equipment, high regard for standards and processes to ensure excellent SHE, reliability, cost and improvement performance.
- A structured and well-organised approach to work.
- Committed to a performance-driven culture and continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven problem-solving skillset.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach to work patterns and skills.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies