Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder provides mechanical engineering and reliability support for all on-site mechanical maintenance activities and related investments to ensure that the production assets comply with legal regulations and remain in a safe and reliable condition. All activities have to be executed in a safe, effective and efficient way, in line with the maintenance budget and in agreement with social legislation.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure compliance with SHE regulations, quality standards, and Company policies.
- Develop and maintain mechanical engineering specifications.
- Support the mechanical maintenance department.
- Sustain high reliability of the plant.
- Lead Root Cause Analyses on mechanical failures.
- Cost control (fixed and variable cost).
- Contribute to site strategy and important projects.
Key skills & experience:
- Master of science in mechanical engineering or electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience (experience in an industrial chemical environment).
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering and/or maintenance techniques.
- Safety conscious.
- Excellent level in Dutch, English and French (oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be innovative and proactive.
- A broad interest in chemical processes.
- Project management expertise.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and able to work as a facilitator between different disciplines.
- Able to work effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Able to motivate colleagues.
- Flexible and willing to travel if needed.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies